PlayBoard XT Lite
This is the Lite Version Sample Pack of the popular PlayBoard XT Suite.
This version does not contain all of the features available in the Full Versions of the application and is designed to allow users to sample the interface before purchasing the full version.
PLAYS CANNOT BE SAVED IN THE LITE VERSION.
Details of the Full Version are as follows:
PlayBoard XT is a professional drawing application that allows coaches to explain individual player strategies and movement by drawing plays directly on the iPhone screen. In addition to providing visual instruction to players, PlayBoard XT provides coaches with the ability to develop, save and compare plays anywhere...anytime.
PlayBoard XT is a 'user driven' project, and we will continue to adopt and implement features and changes based on feedback from coaches and users around the world. We therefore encourage user feedback both positive and negative (please be constructive), and if you like what we've done please leave good reviews in the AppStore for others to see.
Our new POP (Precision Object Placement) Technology allows you to easily drop and place player position objects precisely on the iPhone screen regardless of finger size.
PlayBoard XT puts the locker room white board in your pocket, and gives you and your players the edge when it comes to making last minute in game adjustments or simply emailing play ideas back and forth.
Current PlayBoard XT Features:
1. Six fully configurable click, drop and positionable player positions on a fully rotatable toolbar.
2. Auto Line Snap. (So you can draw straight lines on the iPhone screen).
3. Adjustable pen color and your choice of solid or dashed lines.
4. Moveable game ball object allowing you to show the position of the ball in the play.
5. Save plays to PlayBoard's PlayBook, your photo album or email the play as an attachment.
6. POP (Precision Object Placement) allows you to precisely place player positions and other objects regardless of finger size or screen orientation.
7. Save multiple play sequences and view them side by side in the frame viewer.
8. Add comments to each play frame.
9. Droppable player objects.
Double tap to undo errant lines.
To delete dropped objects drag to the upper right corner of the iPhone screen. When the "X" appears drop the object.
When you're all finished or want to start a new drawing, simply click the "Save" icon and choose an option.
This application is a must for coaches, parents, players and even referees who might be training other referees or simply demonstrating player/official movement over a playing surface.
PlayBoard XT is currently available for the following sports:
3. Men's Lacrosse
4. Women's Lacrosse
5. Ice Hockey
12. Baseball (Coming Soon)
13. Dodgeball (Coming Soon)
PlayBoard XT is an active Moduleight Project and will continue to be developed and enhanced based on user feedback and feature requests.
We are currently porting the application to the iPad with and hope to have it ready in time for the public release of the iPad device. Development will continue on both platforms.